Sunday, March 13, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy........

Stress levels are high as I rush to get things accomplished!  It's been a while since I've had the opportunity to update this blog here with school, Illest and future opportunities have kept my mind and hands occupied.  For today, I have my first 3-D assignment, in which we had to model a figure based off a teacher.  I chose George Pratt, put his Batman costume on and had him relax and check emails from his iPad.  The next two are from my Synergism class with Mike Hodges.  The assignments were 'Awesome Thingy' and 'Fearsome Creature' respectively.  That class has been such a challenge, I recommend anyone who has the chance to take it!  Then random figure drawing......

Illest is making headway and will be making some announcements very soooooooooon so keep in touch!

2 comments: