Thursday, January 20, 2011

Some figures and thoughts...

It has been a couple of days since my last post, there's been holidays and a new year and a new semester! I've been hitting the ground running since the start of school.  I've got some cool things coming up, some school projects I'm pretty stoked on doing and perhaps even a personal piece or two.  There's been a change of thought for me since I had time to think over the break and I've decided I want to have fun at art school.  I spent the last year and a half chasing an ideal that wasn't my own which in turn could have hindered my learning process here at Ringling.  So I want to change that.  I want to be able to solve problems efficiently and get the idea across before worrying about how pretty the picture will turn out.  This will take quite a bit of work as I am still trying to find a spot I feel comfortable in.  But what artist isn't?  For now, I just need to work hard and produce as much bad art as possible so I can learn to make good art from my millions of mistakes! 

take care,
scott





No comments:

Post a Comment