Monday, July 26, 2010

Rough Days

Well, it has been a rough weekend for a lot of people that I know and love, my heart goes out to them.  I've been meaning to post new stuff so now it has become something to keep my mind occupied from the current events of my life.  Included are some sketchbook works and some ink experiments.  I'm currently wrapping up my summer paintings and will post updates on those soon.

On a side note, I have a secret project underway and won't show any progress of any sort until the whole thing is finished.  It will be the most personal work I have done and will be in memory of Dave.


take care.

3 comments:

  1. lookin mighty good man. the pen sketches are coming along.

    be easy-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, love your sketches dude, awesome linework and style. What's your major? Im planning on applying to Ringling for illustration, after my foundation year at parsons, would you recommend the school? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Kristian, thanks for the kind words. I'm a Junior in the Illustration dept. The school here is wonderful, the people around me help make art an awesome experience.

    ReplyDelete